All valves from Elite are covered 12 Months warranty from the date of installation or 18 Months Warranty from the date of Shipment whichever comes earlier.
The scope of Warranty is covered for manufacturing defects only. In case the valve failure is due to the wrong operations by the customer the warranty is not applicable.
In order to claim the warranty due to the manufacturing defects, the customer needs to prepare the detailed rejection report including the inspection procedure, operational report, pictures of valves, if this report proves that the fault is due to the manufacturing defect, Elite will provide the appropriate solution.
In case the root cause of valve failure not accomplished by the customer report, then Elite have right to arrange own inspection or third party inspection at customer’s site/plant to identify the cause of failure, in this case, if third party inspector identify that the failure is caused by the manufacturing defects then the all expenses of TPI will be paid by the Elite, whereas the TPI identify that the failure is due to the wrong operations of the customer then all cost of TPI will also be paid by the customer.
All information about the customers/projects is kept confidential by Elite and never shared with any third party intentionally.
The Catalogues / Data Sheets / Drawings are the property of Elite, and if used by any customer or / entity or / any individual for production of the valves from any other company after obtaining this data from Elite during the proposal stage, it will be treated illegal act and the lawful action will be taken against this illegal act according to the applicable law.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Purchase Order receipt date is not the first day of calculating the delivery date, the first day of delivery starts from the receipt of the payment or L/C or CAD according to the agreed terms of payments.
- Purchase Orders received on Friday will be treated as received on Next Monday
In case of drawings approval involved, the delivery date will be started from the receipt of the approved drawings from the customers. Elite will provide the drawings within one week after award of Purchase Order to customer for the review and confirmation.
- The cancellation of Purchase Order after the Purchase Order is issued in favor of Elite but the production has not been started have 15% Penalty payable by the customer.
- The Cancellation of the Purchase Order once its put into Production is not applicable and in case of such cancellation 100% of Purchase Order Amount is payable by the customer.
- 100 % T.T in advance with Purchase Order
- 30% T.T in advance with Purchase Order and 70% T.T against copy of B/L.
- 100% L/C at Sight from the regular customers and L/C issued from the world’s first class bank.
- 100% CAD (Cash against Documents) duly registered by the Bank
NET 30 days (Only for approved customers)